Friday, September 4, 2009

Affiliates to monetize

There has been a slew of contacts made to me from these types of organizations that want me to apply/interview for commission-only positions, in fields where my posted resume has keywords that they are searching on. I saw this back in 2004 and earlier periods when the economy was in tough shape. I suspect that they are adding staff to hopefully increase Traffic-Boost by having more people on board to make cold calls on the phone and/or in person.

The affiliate programs that I participate in, some not all, have increased the number and frequency of Product-Boost that they are running for their products and services. Again, this is following a pattern that I saw in past down economic years. The affiliate programs are not reducing the benefits to the affiliate members, and are usually increasing the benefits for new sales and increased Video-Boost sales volumes.


sunshine smile

0 comments: