Sunday, May 31, 2009

A birthday present

I've been thinking of a present for my hubby, his birthday is fast approaching. I'm wondering if I'll just order a shoes online. I've heard that zappos.com has a great deal with all their stuffs, their shoes too are very comfortable to wear which my husband's favorite. They laso have great casual shoe that is comfortable and stylish. Seems to be well made and durable. There is not much arch support and the shoes run a half size small.

Zappos.com was great as always, shopping site that sells clothes, shoes, gift items and more. It’s a site and company that has quickly gained a reputation for being a great place to shop online. They create the ultimate brand guardians and brand champions from your employees, use the marketing tools and social media tools available to you to help spread the word to online and brand influencers, then back up your brand messages and your brand promise by truly delivering on them.


sunshine smile

0 comments: