Saturday, March 14, 2009

Music is everywhere....

All you have to do, is to listen! Yesterday me and my girlfriends are hanging and pigging out some Pinoy food. After munching, we watched the movie "august rush" I already seen it. Its so funny, I can't help myself telling them what will happen next. And Bunny keep asking me of what's next.... then Cindy give us her looks, of not spoiling the movie har har har har! We all had so much fun and enjoyed the day. After the movie, we played bowling in wii game that the Crompton's had. Bunny beat me up..... lol! I enjoyed playing the tennis too! We then head to Southwest Plaza mall to check some good deals.... glad I found some that I really like with good price. Thanks to you girlfriends.... we'll hang out again next time....


sunshine smile

0 comments: