Friday, November 21, 2008

T.G.I.F!

Thank God its friday! Well, how's your flyday so far my fwends? Mine is just fine, waking up slowly, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, watering the plants and playing with Abbey. We will go to Jewel of India for lunch later with my hubby luvvy, we are veggie korma and chicken korma fanatic lOl! Then later this afternoon we will get a massage at Jan Massage, ahhhhhhh We are really looking forward for that. Our back is hurting and its really weird.
Lastnight I did go to my jazzersice thingy, it feels good as always. Makes my bones and my blood running hek hek hek hek! I always told me hubby that I am not going to a jazzercise today then he will encourage to always go... and ahhhhhhhhh feels good!
Well.. you have a good weekend my fwends! Take good care....


sunshine smile

0 comments: